Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blog Followers - Yay!

I haven't really made many efforts to publicize this blog yet as I've been distracted by my job, pregnancy, a basement renovation, figuring out whether to get married or not, the gestational diabetes, housekeeping, purchasing a new house, tenant turnover, and a whole host of other crazy stuff. However, it is on my list of things to do as it would be nice to know that there are folks out there in cyberspace reading (and hopefully learning from) my experiences. After a blogging hiatus of a few weeks, I was thrilled to sign on to see that I've got two blog followers. Yay! So now I've got impetus to keep up with the posts. Thanks blog followers! I'm glad you found your way here and I hope it's interesting to you. May many more followers soon follow your lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment