Saturday, June 26, 2010

Pregnant!

I was thrilled to have finally reached restriction after my series of fills and the pounds again started dropping off. A few weeks after the big fill, GeekBoy and I made a week-long trip to visit some extended family members of mine. I was concerned that they'd notice my weird eating habits and ask what was going on, but no such thing occurred. I even had to excuse myself from the table a couple of times and run to the bathroom for a spitting up episode, as I was still getting used to the "eat slowly and chew like your life depends on it" thing. I remember thinking, "They're totally going to think I'm pregnant or something". Funny thing is, I was - I just didn't know it at the time.

As luck would have it, on the day of my March fill (or within a day or two on either side of that date), I had gotten pregnant.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope all goes well with you and your baby. Watch out for first trimester morning sickness, and make sure you have some home remedy ready.

    ReplyDelete